***HOT PROPERTY ALERT!!!*** Come check out this beautifully maintained, 3 bed, 2 bath, 1800+ sq. ft. brick home located in the highly desired Spring Ridge subdivision of High Springs. Situated on a picturesque 2+ acre lot gives you all the space you'll want without requiring long hours of mowing to maintain it. Imagine the beautiful gardens and entertaining spaces you can create living here! Some highly desired features and updates in this home include woodburning fireplace, 1 car attached and 2 car detached garages, new metal roof in 2021 and more. Located within a 2 mile drive to Ginnie Springs, less than 3 mile drive to Blue Springs and only a 10 minute drive to downtown High Springs makes this home's location ideal for anyone looking to create some passive income. This property consists of 2 lots that have been combined by the owner. Per the county, you may be able to separate lots and build another residence for a rental! Buyer would need to confirm this with the county in writing if they choose to do so. Call today to schedule a showing before this unique opportunity is gone!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,840 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
SPRING RIDGE SUBD
Electricity Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Garden, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters. Cleared, Corner Lot, In County, Landscaped, Level, Oversized Lot, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price